Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
initiate

why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know.... Empty
PostSubject: why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know....   why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know.... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:19 am

why did i get iped i did nothing... i was just pking at wars and then i got dced one of my freinds told me i have been iped by earth...at the time my freind said she iped like 5 other people. but why me? i did nothing it might of been my freinds but not me i followed all the rules and stayed put...so just please unip me
Back to top Go down
initiate

why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know....   why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know.... EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:21 am

user is initiate_xd
Back to top Go down
str ownz alot

PostSubject: Re: why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know....   why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know.... EmptySun May 31, 2009 2:14 am

ur right
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know....   why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know.... Empty

Back to top Go down

why did i get iped i did nothing wrong and i got alot of information you should know....
Page 1 of 1