Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

Mandas Pure Muted For No Major Reason

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amanda

Mandas Pure Muted For No Major Reason Empty
PostSubject: Mandas Pure Muted For No Major Reason   Mandas Pure Muted For No Major Reason EmptyFri May 15, 2009 11:49 pm

Hey everybody, it's Amanda again, Z Ranqe Z. A few minutes ago, my pure account (Mandas Pure) was muted, I think by Owner Andrew. I'm pretty sure I was muted because I was advertising people to go and read my post on my appeal, a stupid reason right? The staff on PvP Planet is just getting out of hand, people getting banned, ip-banned, muted, ip-muted.. for what? Just because they're accused of something that's false, or because they want people to hear about their appeal? If staff didn't want us spamming anything, then Jai should remove the "Auto-Talker" option. I personally think Owner Andrew abuses his power, and is to out of hand. So if anyone could unmute my pure, it'd be greatly appriciated. Smile
Back to top Go down
y hide yaw y

y hide yaw y

PostSubject: Re: Mandas Pure Muted For No Major Reason   Mandas Pure Muted For No Major Reason EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:50 pm

lass your just havin bad luck...
unmute MANDA!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/xlastlullaby
str dude

str dude

PostSubject: naa you were muted because you wouldnt stop x logging   Mandas Pure Muted For No Major Reason EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:36 pm

he warned you to stop x logging by jailing you...then he muted you because you were talking smack to him...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandas Pure Muted For No Major Reason   Mandas Pure Muted For No Major Reason Empty

Back to top Go down

Mandas Pure Muted For No Major Reason
Page 1 of 1