Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Welcome to PvP Planet's website!

Please register and view some cool guides and help!

Also vote for us at: Www.Jinrake.at.ua
Jinrake
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jinrake

Jinrake's website and forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Vote For PVPVote For PVP  

evo kid for mod? :s

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
drex

drex

evo kid for mod? :s Empty
PostSubject: evo kid for mod? :s   evo kid for mod? :s EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:25 pm

i have made so many people happy in the past month i have been playing, the only thing i like to do is see smiles, it makes me feel good. people at my school like me becuase of my kind heart and willingness to help. i do what ever it takes to see someone smile. i will do my job the best i can and to the best of my abilities to help the server. i love this server a lot and also every single player who plays this server. i treat every player like it was the last time i would see them, because i believe thats what people need in this world. this server could really use a stable mod who doesnt mind being spammed for people who really need my help.

ty guys! lol!
Back to top Go down
rob n big

rob n big

PostSubject: Re: evo kid for mod? :s   evo kid for mod? :s EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:32 pm

we dont care if u can make a guy smile we want to no if u can do the job right.
Back to top Go down
http://robandbig.smfforfree.com/
17th anc

PostSubject: vote for evo kid hes a awesome guy!   evo kid for mod? :s EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:33 pm

I honestly think evo kid shud become a mod hes a very honest player, and hes a very considerate person in general, i met him at the spirit beast a while back and he helped me out ALOT , no1 has shown that much interest in helping som1 learn as they progress as evo did for me, i think hed make a great mod as do alot of people, if he gets mod i kon that he wouldnt not abuse the system but use it how it shud be used with being abused, so plz consider him for mod ty jinrake creators.. p.s. ima run for mod later when i learn more about this server =] gl on mod evo kid u deserve it santa
Back to top Go down
nuutlet

PostSubject: evo kid for mod!! he should be mod he is a ver honest person he helps many people and best of all he kicks ass :]   evo kid for mod? :s EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:37 pm

afro
Back to top Go down
drex

drex

PostSubject: Re: evo kid for mod? :s   evo kid for mod? :s EmptyMon May 11, 2009 4:40 pm

guys post in the 2nd one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: evo kid for mod? :s   evo kid for mod? :s Empty

Back to top Go down

evo kid for mod? :s
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jinrake :: Requests-
Jump to: